Centre Manager, Southampton – NEW VACANCY
These are exciting times for Oxford Innovation. We are the UK’s leading operator of Innovation Centres which provide office and laboratory space to growing companies throughout the UK. We manage twenty four centres across the UK, providing space and support to over 900 innovative and growing companies – the kind of growth that gives us interesting challenges!
We are now recruiting for a full time position of Centre Manager for one of our established but growing uor one of our latest biective sales rr structured approach to finding and developing new leads, managing sales camInnovation Centres in Ocean Village, Southampton. The role is very much sales focused working with the Regional Manager in generating new sales leads, promoting the availability of space within the Centre, networking at appropriate business events in the local area, developing and leading various marketing initiatives in conjunction with the marketing team and generally driving footfall and sales related activity aimed at maximizing future Centre occupancy.
This is a key sales role with the ideal candidate displaying a structured approach to finding and developing new sales leads, instigating and managing sales campaigns and carrying out effective sales activity.
Major objectives of the role:
- To generate new sales leads and follow up on all expressions of interest for available space in Ocean Village Innovation Centre
- To manage all aspects of sales, marketing and activities for the Centre to attract new customers and ensure retention of existing occupiers in conjunction with the Regional Manager.
- To attend local networking events as appropriate aimed at inceasing or maintaining centre profile
- Hosting as required local networking events at the Centre aimed at positively promoting availability.
- Assist with the implementation of local marketing initiatives aimed at promoting the Centre .
- Identify new sales opportunities from existing customer base.
- Input and maintain CRM data and provide regular reports on slaes trends
- Develop and maintain links between the centre and organisations in the local economy, both public and private.
Salary £28,000 + bonuses and benefits
Plenty of support will be available but you will need excellent communication and decision making skills, be highly motivated and proactive with a desire to contribute to the success of the centre and company as a whole.
If you would like the chance to join Oxford Innovation with all the exciting opportunities and challenges such an undertaking will bring, then we would really like to hear from you. Please click here to apply.
Closing date for application: 31st July 2017
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.