We have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our team in Oxford.
The successful candidate will join us in a full time, permanent position and will receive a competitive starting salary of £40-£45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and bonus opportunities.
About the role
- You will be based in Oxford but expect to spend 1-2 days per week at our other Centres across England and Northern Ireland.
- The Operations Manager is a key part of the team, providing support to the Centres in all aspects of operational and facilities management to provide excellence in satisfaction to clients, customers and Centre teams.
- You will identify and manage risks, ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements and provide recommendations for improvements.
- You will provide high standards of service to the business centre teams whilst motivating them to comply fully with our processes.
- This is an important senior management position so experience of operational management of facilities and property within a fast paced, commercial and customer-focussed environment is essential.
- You will have responsibility for delivering a high level of service to our customers. Plenty of support will be available but you will need excellent communication and decision making skills.
What we're looking for
- A self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to problem solve.
- An RICS or similar industry appropriate qualification would be ideal.
- Process driven and passionate about ensuring that a high level of customer service is delivered to both our client and customers.