Centre Support Assistant
£10 per hour
Part time or full time
Our friendly team at Bordon Innovation Centre, Hampshire are now seeking an enthusiastic and helpful Centre Support Assistant to join them on a part or full time permanent basis to support the running of the brand new Innovation Centre. Which will be open for business in November 2017.
About the role
- Our Centre Support Assistants play a key role as the front line of the Centre, running the busy Reception area, meeting and greeting visitors, making sure that the conference rooms are set up and manning the switchboard.
- The Centre Support Assistants will also have some operational responsibility for the day to day running of the centre, including assisting with setting, monitoring and developing the standards of the building’s presentation, contributing to promoting and building the centre’s reputation for excellent standards of customer care and Financial Management information to include monthly billing and revenue collection.
- No two days are the same and you will enjoy the chance to work with lots of different people in a varied, fast-moving environment.
- Hours are, part time – 22.5 per week, worked either 8:30am till 1pm or 12:30pm till 5pm, or full time – 37.5 hours per week, worked 8:30am until 5pm
- Flexibility will be required in order to cover occasional evening functions and to cover additional hours whilst colleagues are on annual leave Additional hours will be paid at the standard rate of pay.
What we're looking for
The most important thing we look for in our Centre Support Assistants is a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver a great service. The following skills and experience are also important! Other desirable qualities include:
- Multi tasking in a busy and demanding customer focused environment.
- Positive attitude/self-motivated
- Previous experience of social media monitoring & networking is preferable
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Takes pride in personal appearance
- An eye for detail, along with good a working knowledge of Word and Excel desirable
- Enjoys developing self and learning both informally and formally
- Administration / Customer Service / Receptionist experience will be helpful