By combining the following key elements of business & innovation centre management, we ensure success for the building owner, and the companies located with it:
Commercial approach with sustainable financial returns:
- Mature centres deliver financial returns for our clients
- Centres are run as profitable businesses by dedicated, commercially-focused centre managers
- Revenue generated from peripheral services, such as conferencing and meeting room hire
Best practice operational and facilities management:
- Local expertise, national experience: each centre is embedded in its community and managed locally, with support from a highly experienced head office
- Quality assured operational and procurement processes with a clear focus on the environment
- Experience of creating and developing strong centre brands, supported by effective marketing strategies
Real economic impact through business support and inspirational environments:
- Incubation Director network delivering business support and working alongside existing initiatives
- Actively facilitated centre communities that network and collaborate
- Research supports that our centres help to generate more jobs and increase business survival rates compared to the wider UK economy
Wherever you are, whatever your needs, we have the understanding, the expertise and the experience to manage your property to provide a long-term return on investment.
Want to know more? Contact us and let us show you how our solutions could work for you.