up to £24,000 depending on experience, plus benefits
Oxford Innovation’s Innovation Centres division operates a network of centres that provide flexible office and laboratory space and business support services to companies throughout the UK. Our clients are start-ups, high growth SMEs, investors and also public sector organisations that contract with us to deliver innovation centres and programmes to business. We now manage more than twenty centres across the UK for a variety of public and private sector clients, providing space and support to nearly 1000 exciting, innovative and growing companies.
About the role
We have an exciting new permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team, providing support across the portfolio of Innovation Centres on all aspects of purchase ledger.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be working as part of our friendly and dynamic team, based at our recently refurbished head office in central Oxford. The main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant will be;
- Purchase Ledger management, processing and reporting
- Supplier Invoice process and payment
- Regular Centre Purchase Order monitoring and reporting
- Centre Liason on purchase ledger queries
- Expenses and Credit Card management
- Business rates payments and reporting
- Assist Finance Manager in any adhoc tasks
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will be personable with excellent organisational and communication skills, and a keen eye for detail. They will have previous experience in a similar role, dealing with suppliers in regard to purchase ledger and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
We are looking for someone with excellent relationship building skills, with a client and customer focus, and a true team player that is keen to contribute to the team and company more widely.
What’s in it for you?
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits package comprising:
- Contributory pension
- Ability to increase or decrease amount of annual leave
- Ability to increase or decrease amount of life assurance cover
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Bicycle purchase
- Charitable Giving
- Friendly, informal and flexible working environment – so you can make the most of your home and your work life
- We’ve also got access to a wide range of discounts so you can save money on high street favourites and holiday providers.