Assistant Centre Manager
Up to £27,000.00 plus excellent flexible benefits
Making sure our customers have the best experience in our innovation centres is a real team effort and as a member of the centre management team, you’ll be a key part in this. You will manage the day-to-day operations of the Oxford Innovation Centre.
Oxford Innovation’s Innovation Centres division operates a network of centres that provide flexible office and laboratory space and business support services to companies throughout the UK. Our clients are start-ups, high growth SMEs, investors and also public sector organisations that contract with us to deliver innovation centres and programmes to business. We now manage more than twenty centres across the UK for a variety of public and private sector clients, providing space and support to nearly 1000 exciting, innovative and growing companies
About the role
We are now recruiting an Assistant Centre Manager to join our team at Oxford Centre for Innovation. The Assistant Centre Manager is a key part of the team providing support to the Centre Director in all aspects of operational, marketing and sales activities. This role is key to ensuring our customers receive an excellent customer service experience, supporting the Centre Director in the overall management control and the commercial success of the centre.
Predominantly an operational role in aspects of administration, invoicing, debt control with some involvement in sales and marketing, this is an ideal role for an experienced Office Manager or Senior Administrator in a fast paced environment, who is looking to develop their skills further in a different sector. We hope that you will have the chance to progress to Centre Manager and plenty of support and training will be given.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £27,000.00
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits package comprising:
- Contributory pension
- Ability to increase or decrease amount of annual leave
- Ability to increase or decrease amount of life assurance cover
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Bicycle purchase
- Charitable Giving
- Friendly, informal and flexible working environment – so you can make the most of your home and your work life
- We want you to have chances to progress to Centre Manager and so we will support you in learning new skills and taking the next steps in your career.
- We’ve also got access to a whole load of discounts so you can save money on high street favourites and holiday providers.
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone who can convey energy to our customers, an enthusiastic, proactive person who feels part of the centre community and is willing to go the extra mile. You will have natural, excellent organisational, communication and customer service skills with a keen eye for detail. Some experience of working within Facilities Management would be advantageous, but is not essential.
Happy working in a team or on your own you’ll show pride in your work, making sure the innovation centre operates to the highest standards and always looking for something new to challenge you.