Senior Customer Experience Assistant
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Future Space is a leading Innovation Centre for entrepreneurs and growing companies in the science and technology sector in the Southwest. Managed by Oxford Innovation and based within the University Enterprise Zone (UEZ) on the UWE Bristol campus, Future Space offers flexible office space, shared and dedicated laboratories, workshops and co-working facilities designed specifically for high-tech, science-based entrepreneurs and innovators.
Oxford Innovation, which manages Future Space on behalf of UWE, is a leading operator of Business and Innovation Centres. Managing 27 centres across the UK, we provide business support to nearly 1000 innovative and growing companies.
The Senior Customer Experience Assistant is a key part of the Future Space team, supporting the day-to-day Business Support activities and Centre Operations. You’ll also be at the heart of the Future Space management team. Our customers are busy entrepreneurs, building their own businesses, and expect great service and a team who know when to offer that extra bit of support.
About the role
We are looking for someone who can convey energy to our customers; a sparkling, enthusiastic and proactive person who wants to be at the heart of a busy, exciting community. Happy working in a team or on your own, you’ll show pride in your work, helping to make sure the Centre runs smoothly and is a great place for our customers to be.
In such a busy centre, maintaining delivery of operational services can be demanding, but someone who enjoys a challenge, understands how to multitask and thrives on delighting customers will have a fantastic environment to demonstrate their skills and have great opportunities to learn and develop.
- Provide support to the Centre Manager and Innovation Manager on a range of Business Support and operational activities to deliver exceptional customer service, including supporting the Reception Team in busy periods.
- Provide administrative support to the Centre Director.
- Assist in the successful onboarding and retention of Future Space business customers.
- Contribute to the smooth and professional operation of the Centre.Support activities that promote business growth of our customers and enhance the reputation of Future Space and the UEZ.
- Maintain data to support recording of KPIs.
- Contribute to developing a culture of quality service and customer care in all areas by encouraging open and honest feedback from customers.
What we're looking for
- Evidence delivering similar operational and administrative activities.
- Experience organising events/workshops is desirable.
- Attention to detail/completer finisher.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; tactful and persuasive.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with a desire to contribute to the company more widely.
- Client and customer services focused with a high level of professionalism.
- Strong team player.
- IT literate.
What’s In It For You:
- Basic salary of circa £25,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme Life assurance 4 x salary
- Permanent Health Insurance25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Charity Days
- Flexible benefits package comprising:
- Contributory pension with up to 5% matching employer contributions
- Ability to increase or decrease amount of annual leave
- Purchase of private medical and dental insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bicycle purchase
- Charitable giving
- Friendly, informal and flexible working environment