Customer Experience Assistant
Belfast, Northern Ireland
£17,550.00 per annum
Maternity Cover for up to 12 months
These are exciting times for Oxford Innovation. We are a leading operator of Business and Innovation Centres which provide office space to growing companies throughout the UK managing over twenty centres across the UK, providing space and support to nearly 1,000 innovative and growing companies – the kind of growth that gives us interesting challenges! We also received 100% endorsement from the staff in our latest Staff Survey as a company they would recommend to work for.
We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic and friendly Customer Experience Assistant to be part of the team within the Innovation Factory, Belfast. This is a maternity cover role for a period of up to 12 months.
The Innovation Factory is designed to support job creation and act as a catalyst to attract development within the wider area and thereby create economic and social opportunity for surrounding communities. It is a place where businesses and entrepreneurs can come together, collaborate, innovate and develop new products, processes and business ideas. The Innovation Factory provides around 55,000 ft2 of Grade A accommodation arranged to provide up to 400 desk spaces and is complemented with a range of informal break out areas, business lounge, co-working space, café and meeting and conference rooms. The operation of the Innovation Factory will contribute fully to the Centre’s social and economic regeneration objectives (Good Relations Action Plan). The operation and management of the Innovation Factory supports the Belfast Agenda – ‘improving people and place.’
About the role
There’ll be plenty of variety so you’ll never feel bored, here are the main responsibilities you will have:
- Point of contact for all internal and external customers in respect to meeting room requests.
- Responsible for co-ordination of the events calendar.
- Booking and recording all requests for meeting rooms and events, arranging refreshments and other support needed.
- Liaise with internal catering team to organize food and refreshments for events.
- Support the Centre Director, Engagement Officer and Innovation Manager with event planning and hosting.
- Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for our coffee morning and external events.
- Ensuring all conferencing equipment is in good working order – including for example coffee machines and AV.
- Provide technical support to conferencing customers e.g. laptops and AV equipment.
- Invoicing for conferencing services.
- Provide administrative support to the Centre Director for all sales activities.
- In lieu of Centre Director provide sales tours to prospective customers of IF.
- Utilize CRM system to manage sales process.
- Support Centre Director in performing money laundering checks on prospects and current customers.
- Assist in the onboarding of new customers to IF.
- Support Assistant Centre Manager to ensure that customer folders and documentation held are up to date and accurate.
- Assist Centre Director in renewing license agreements with existing IF customers.
- Assist Centre Director in monthly reporting of conferencing and sales activities.
- Help us with your ideas on how we can keep improving our services
What we're looking for
- Previous experience in Sales and Events/Conferencing essential
- Utilizing a CRM system and invoicing experience is desirable but not essential as training is provided
- A confident and enthusiastic person able to mix with all types of people and to provide a friendly, natural professional public image
- Great IT skill with experience of using a range of technology
- Conscientious and efficient with an eye for detail and pride in their work
- Great as part of a team as well as working on their own when the need arises
- Flexible – willing to do what it takes to make the centre a success