Up to £35,000 p.a. plus excellent benefits
Oxford Innovation’s Innovation Centres division operates a network of centres that provide flexible office and laboratory space and business support services to companies throughout the UK. Our clients are start-ups, high growth SMEs, investors and also public sector organisations that contract with us to deliver innovation centres and programmes to business. We now manage more than twenty centres across the UK for a variety of public and private sector clients, providing space and support to nearly 1000 exciting, innovative and growing companies.
About the role
The innovative and eye-catching Marketing of our existing Centres is key to our continued development, as such we are seeking a forward thinking, multi-channel Marketing Manager to join the team.
Key duties will include:
- Managing all marketing for the existing business activities within the marketing department, including line management of staff
- Developing the marketing strategy for our innovation centres
- Management of marketing budgets
- Overall responsibility for centre brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing and implementing innovative multi-channel campaigns
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications with a focus on continuous improvement
Our employees enjoy:
- Salary of up to £35000.00
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits package comprising:
- Contributory pension
- Ability to increase or decrease amount of annual leave
- Ability to increase or decrease amount of life assurance cover
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Bicycle purchase
- Charitable Giving
- Friendly, informal and flexible working environment – so you can make the most of your home and your work life
- We’ve also got access to a whole load of discounts so you can save money on high street favourites and holiday providers.
Reporting to the Commercial Director this is a real opportunity to influence one of Oxford’s most respected brands whilst showcasing your ideas and flair.
What we're looking for
The successful applicant is likely to be a confident and assertive individual with demonstrable experience of working in a marketing management role. You will also be a great relationship builder, business partner and influencer.