Centre Support Assistant
£9.00 per hour
Part time | Permanent
Our friendly and busy team at Future Space Innovation Centre, Bristol are now seeking an enthusiastic and helpful Centre Support Assistant to join them on a part time permanent basis to support the running of the Centre for 22.5 hours per week, worked 9am – 1.30pm Monday to Friday.
About the role
- Our Centre Support Assistants play a key role as the front line of the Centre, running the busy Reception area, meeting and greeting visitors, making sure that the conference rooms are set up and manning the switchboard. No two days are the same and you will enjoy the chance to work with lots of different people in a varied, fast-moving environment.
- The most important thing we look for in our Centre Support Assistants is a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver a great service and being a great team-worker.
- Working hours are 22.5hrs per week, worked 9am – 1.30pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility may be required in order to cover occasional evening functions and to cover additional hours whilst colleagues are on annual leave. Additional hours will be paid at the standard rate of pay.
What we're looking for
- Multi tasking in a busy and demanding customer focused environment
- Proactive and efficient with an eye for detail
- Positive attitude/self-motivated
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- A confident and personable individual able to mix with all types of people and to provide a professional public image
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems
- Previous experience of using social media accounts
- Enjoys developing self and learning both informally and formally
- Administration / Customer Service / Receptionist experience will be helpful